Tuesday, June 17, 2008




Well it has been awhile since I updated everyone. Last week was kind of busy, I have been working in preparation for the AFT Convention, just some data entry at home which was keeping me busy last week. Joe and I just got back from the City, New York that is; and it was soooo much fun. We went and saw two Broadway plays!!! In the afternoon we saw, "Jersey Boys" and in the evening we saw, "Spring Awakening." Both were great, Joe liked Spring Awakening better and I liked Jersey Boys better. While we were livin' it up in NYC, Colin got to spend the weekend at his Nana and Poppi's, I heard he had a blast. I have entered Colin in the Saratogian's Cuttest Kids Contest, so this past Sunday, (the 15th) Colin's picture was posted and the public will be voting for the Cuttest Kid. There was 5 or 6 catergories, birth to 6 months, 6 months-1 year old, 1 year old, 2 year old, 3-4 year olds. If he wins his picture will be posted in the Saratogian and he will receive a certificate declaring him to be the Cuttest Kid and he will also receive a $50 US Savings Bond, runner-up will receive a $25 US Savings Bond. So keep your eyes peeled, if he wins (which I have a good feeling he will) it will be posted in the Monday July 7th paper!!

No comments: